Increase your ROI & Profitability - Automate your Incident Management Reporting System
The challenge of any security, surveillance and risk management environment is to provide a high level of prevention and protection to the assets and people in your environment. Ironically enough, as important as security is, priority and budgets do not always go hand-in-hand to ensure we have the the most effective tools in order to control and manage the associated risks.
The primary tool of security, surveillance, risk and safety is …Information!
Risk Information management is the key to any efficient security prevention and safety operation.
To be effective the information collected must be:
- Rapidly retrievable
- Subject to logical work flow
The need for an efficient integrated system to provide a solution for incident data collection, analysis, management, report generation, distribution and rapid access to subject and incident related data is paramount in modern environments.
Several COST SAVING benefits of integrating and automating are:
- Dramatic improvements in staff efficiency
- Provision of real time, risk related data and subject information
- Rapid generation of required reports and statistics for evidential purposes, legal submissions, executive review
- One system to handle all related tasks
- Secure task and role based permissions
- Cross property REAL TIME reporting
- Personnel Management
- Direct video capture attached to the incident
- Instant Loss Prevention and Safety intelligence data
- Data protection and on demand sharing to multiple levels from store to department to individual
Automated reporting provides invaluable ability to provide:
- Detailed court reports
- Consistent court reports
- Produce management reports instantly
- Increasing effective deployment of existing resources
- Ability to respond immediately to inquiries about WSIB / Health & Safety claims
The iTrak system delivers a comprehensive secure platform for daily log reporting, incident management and subject profiling, with the ability to provide complete investigation management, reporting, interview management, risk analysis and assessment, personnel, briefing log entries and more. Ideal for any risk managed or loss prevention environment, iTrak delivers quick, accurate analysis with comprehensive graphing and statistics, pinpointing liabilities and controlling losses and insurance costs.
Since 2002, iView Systems has delivered incident and risk management solutions that significantly increase ROI and profitability to the global marketplace.
Our customers experience an average ROI in 3 months when converting from manual reporting to using the iTrak incident reporting and risk management platform.
Contact iView Systems today for your customized ROI assessment and find out how much you can save by automating your incident reporting and tracking.